This is the Submissions Tool used by the Expert Panel for accepting written views from Canadians on Canada’s federal environmental assessment processes.
Please keep in mind the views of participants, expressed in submissions, do not represent the views of the Expert Panel or the Government of Canada.
Posted ideas and comments are expected to be on topic and relevant to the Panel’s mandate.
The Government of Canada will not post Submissions online that:
- Express racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages
- Put forward serious, unproven or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- Are aggressive, rude, coarse, violent, obscene, profane or pornographic in nature
- Are offensive or abusive to an individual or organization
- Are intended for advertising or promotional purposes
- Are written in a language other than English or French
- Are unintelligible or irrelevant messages
To protect your own privacy, the Expert Panel recommends that you do not include personal information, such as phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your Submission. A contact name and email address is required as part of the process of sending a Submission, but this information will be kept strictly confidential and will not be posted online.
The Government of Canada maintains the right to unconditionally use any and/or all Submissions on this consultation website.